Saturday 26 January 2013

Norway: Margaret Berger, Fjellfolk and Annsofi to the final!

Three more acts have made the final in Norway! They are all much better than last weeks sad bunch...

My favourite is by far Fjellfolk! This is what the Norwegians do best... mystical ballads! Three women qualified tonight, they are all better than expected! I think Norway is really weak this year overall... but Fjellfolk or Margaret Berger can save it for me! Alexander Rybak composed Annsofi's song but she only came 3rd - I can't see that winning, a little disappointing! BTW - is that Marija Serifovic in the purple?

I wonder if they will be even better next week? Here are the lucky ladies...

1st – Margaret Berger – I Feed You My Love
2nd – Fjellfolk – Ulvetuva
3rd – Annsofi – I’m With You

For me, this is the best... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...