Saturday 26 January 2013

Denmark: Emmelie de Forest wins with "Only Teardrops"!

I swear my heart stopped when waiting for those results! Mohammed almost won... But the Danes saw sense and sent the amazing Emmelie de Forest! I'm so pleased with Denmark...
 
The jury were torn between Emmelie and Mohammed - Simone came a rather respectable 3rd place. Thank you all for following my live-stream... Brinck won't be returning this year for Denmark - I'm not too upset about that but I bet he is! Kate Hall didn't make the top 3... It's a good song but I can see why it didn't do well! Normally the Danes don't announce the results from 4th - 10th, so I'm going to image Kate came 4th! ^^

It was a really good show in my opinion! Are you pleased with the results? Here is the top 3...
  1. Emmelie de Forest – Only Teardrops
  2. Mohamed – Unbreakable
  3. Simone – Stay Awake
The last time I liked a Danish entry was in 2009... Only Teardrops is a really special song, and it has hints of Irish in it! She actually works in a bakery -take a look her! Watch it here... <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...