Saturday 4 January 2014

NuVidz: Helena Paparizou, Twin Twin, Mirna Radulović, Giorgia feat. Eros Ramazzotti!

Helena Paparizou is aiming to represent Sweden this year, as she will participate in Melodifestivalen but we won't hear her song 1st February, so for now we can enjoy her latest single entitled De Thelo Allon Iroa. Nice song... will her Melodifestivalen entry be similar to this? Hmm. Twin Twin are in the running to represent France - Je Vais Très Bien is their latest track and it's crazy! Although they have confirmed that this isn't their Eurovision attempt. Slušaj Dobro is Mirna Radulović's new song. She was part of Moje 3 - the group that represented Serbia in Malmo. I can't say that I'm a big fan of this song although I can see why it appeals to others. Finally, and I've saved the best for last, we have Giorgia feat. Eros Ramazzotti! They released Inevitabile in 2011 although I've only just discovered it! and this blogger absolutely loves it. It's such a beautiful song! Giorgia is one of my favourite Italian artists and my dream is to see her at Eurovision. Maybe one day? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...