Monday 31 December 2012

France: Patricia Kaas launches perfume!

Patricia Kaas is arguably one of the most successful artists from France, and after she represented her country in 2009 she has released a new perfume!

She's been developing it for a year, and it's entitled K! She will also busy touring all over Europe - it will kick of in Monaco, on 12th January. Fancy buying the perfume? You can do so here! She has released a rather long message to her fans...
 "My passion is to sing,as you know .... I have toured  around the world to in order  meet  the public and make people happy! I have modelled  for some of the greatest photographers .I have  played the role of a strong woman in many beautiful films. I have  also written a book during my life, and now I am going on a new adventure by lauching a  perfume. A perfume that  primarily depicts  the desire of the  skin. Millions of cells exploding, the impact and emotion they cause when they merge together and come into . How was this created? Why ? First the bottle looks  like a precious box. I gave it a square shape, which was  inspired by the 30´'s and the crystal  look to showcase strength and nobility. Then came the plants and flowers depcticng and hinting mystery: Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Lily to name a few. All components are in this flask, totally trapped but free to mingle with each other. It was suddenly on my skin like the memory of exactly what I was looking for! I find the old factory world that I wanted to offer to those who love me, it's a bit of me on the skin. It's like a fluid that expresses femininity and  the strength of being a woman, adding, a sensual caress, a transparent veil and glamour. There you go! It's  called "K" and this is my first fragrance for you".
Here is her ESC effort...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...