Monday 21 January 2013

Greece: Will Aggeliki Lliadi withdraw?

Four names are currently in the running to represent Greece in Malmo, including Aggeliki Iliadi, but will she withdraw? Maybe...

Aggeliki spoke to Star Channel and told them she is yet to find the right song and still may withdraw from the selection. It's also no secret she wants to sing in Greek, which I think would be amazing! I don't know how ERT will feel about her singing in Greek though...

I would love too see her in Malmo - she is one of my favourite Greek artists but this selection does look pretty strong this year! She stated...
 “Some might not like me but it’s a national final and not an internal selection, therefore people decide".
A final decision is expected in a few days! Here is what we could expect if she decides to participate... ^^


The grand final will be held 19th of 21st February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...