Wednesday 2 January 2013

Moldova: Natalia Barbu withdraws because of the rules...

NO! We all had high expectations from Moldova this year because Natalia Barbu was in the running but now it seems that is not the case. She has decided to withdraw!  The reason being because she doesn't agree with the rules...

This years Moldovan selection will see artists participating with songs selected for them by TRM, the Moldovan broadcaster - and thus not songs of their own choice. She said...

“It is something imposed only to Moldova and the authors submit their song along with an artist because they believe in the specific project and I wonder if the artists are naive to accept such a rule. I think the new rule is offensive to authors and singers and don’t get me wrong I can interpret even a phone book if needed, but I don’t like to be forced to share a song”

The song will be released tomorrow... It is a great shame she decided to withdraw but I respect her for it! Why should she share her song? Pity for Moldova! Here is Fight, from 2007...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...