Saturday 2 February 2013

Hungary: Six acts proceed to the semi final...

A Dal kicked of tonight and six songs have made it though to the semi finals. I didn't watch it so I'll catch up with that tomorrow...

I hope the standard is better here than it has been in Norway and Sweden, very underwhelming semis tonight! Iceland has almost made their decision and we are only about 11 songs in at Malta! The joys of NF's!

I have actually heard Keresztes Ildikó's song, she is very good so I'm happy she made it to the next stage! The qualifiers are here...
  • Agárdi Szilvi-Pál Dénes – Szíveddel láss
  • Baricz Gergő – Húz
  • Gyurcsik Tibor – Örök harc
  • Keresztes Ildikó – Nem akarok többé játszani
  • Palcsó Tamás – Ezt látnod kell
  • Rácz Gergő – Csak állj mellém
 Here is my favouirte from tonight! The results from Iceland are coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...