Saturday 23 February 2013

Sweden: Ulrik Munther and Ralf Gyllenhammar qualify!

Ulrik Munther and Ralf Gyllenhammar have both qualified to the grand final! I'm haven't really seen much of Melodifestivalen this year but I was impressed with Ulrik!

I think Ulrik Munther is going to represent Sweden... in Sweden! His song is by far the best - it's very nice indeed! I also liked Ralf Gyllenhammar - what a great performance for an average song! Behrang Miri and Robin Stjernberg both advanced to Andra Chansen, nothing special there!

I'm rather disappointed with Melodifestivalen this year - ah well! Oh, Army of Lovers came 6th and I'm not shocked, they sucked! Here are the results...

Finalen: Ulrik Munther
Finalen: Ralf Gyllenhammar
Andra chansen: Behrang Miri
Andra chansen: Robin Stjernberg
5th: Terese Fredenwall
6th: Army of Lovers
7th: Sylvia Vrethammar
8th: Lucia Piñera

Ulrik's song from last year (SVT are bound to take down his effort from tonight!)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...