Thursday 7 March 2013

Israel: Moran Mazor wins KDAM!

Moran Mazor will represent Israel! She will be a fabulous Israeli representative, her song is gorgeous and I can see Israel qualifying with ease! Her performance was 100% better tonight compared to the one in the semi final...

She was crying when she won, how sweet, - I think she was surprised herself! I thought Ron Weinreich had it in the bag but thankfully not! I like the winner much more, Rak bishvilo has so much potential and with more power towards the end could be something amazing! If  Kathleen Reiter didn't withdraw I think she would've won tonight by far, even if she didn't have support from the jury... This may not be to everyone's taste but her vocals are spot on! It's likely she'll stick with Hebrew - YAY! <3

Listen here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...