Sunday 1 September 2013

Russia: National final set for 31st December!

I love Russian NF's - they are normally jammed packed full with great songs, with a few crazy songs chucked into the mix too (remember the Grannies in 2010 and 2012 of-course). Anyway, this years Russian final will take place on New Year's Eve.

I guess the Russian broadcaster will have lots on their plate in February and March with the Winter
Olympics, in Sochi, so that's the reason behind the early date. 25 songs will compete for the Russian ticket and interested artists can now apply now. Rossiya, the Russian broadcaster, are looking for modern pop songs and less ballads... I welcome that move totally! I'm so damn excited for this NF season already even though we only have two confirmed dates, the other being from Switzerland on 1st February.

Good luck Russia! Although I doubt Moscow 2015 is something most fans are hoping for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...