Saturday 8 March 2014

Denmark: National final tonight!

Who will follow in Emmelie de Forest's footsteps? We'll find out tonight. Dansk Melodi Grand Prix will take place in Arena Fyn in Odense and ten participants are hoping to be victorious. Take a listen to the songs on DR's official website. I have a feeling GlamboyP will win, but I hope I'm wrong. I do love Michael Rune feat. Natascha Bessez's song - that saxophone is awesome plus they have a great draw! Like I've previously said, the outcome will depend on the live performances. I'm really looking forward to it. The show will start at 20:00 and you can watch it here.
  1. Sonny – Feeling the you
  2. Anna David – It hurts
  3. Basim - Cliche love song
  4. Rebekka Thornbech - Your lies
  5. GlamboyP - Right by your dide
  6. Bryan Rice - I choose u
  7. Nadia Malm – Before you forget me
  8. Michael Rune feat. Natascha Bessez - Wanna be loved
  9. Emilie Moldow - Vi finder hjem
  10. Danni Elmo – She’s the one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...