Saturday 8 March 2014

Sweden: Melodifestivalen final tonight!

Melodifestivalen 2014 will come to an end tonight. Ten acts are in the running to fly the Swedish flag in Copenhagen - but who'll win? I'd love to see Sanna win, and she is the main favourite, but a part of me would love to see Ace Wilder represent Sweden. Her songs pretty brilliant!

I hope YOHIO doesn't win... his song is very weak this year and he doesn't have a strong voice. Alcazar also have a lot of fans, but is their song good enough for the Eurovision stage? Ellen's chances of winning are probably ruined - with her terrible draw, and I don't think we'll see Anton winning either. At-least I hope not. I get he has a lot of fans but his song this year is really weak... nothing natural about it at all. Could there be a surprise winner, like last year? Don't rule Panetoz out... oh, and of-course I'd love to see Helena win but I don't think she will. Even though the international jury will rank her high I can't really see her getting lots of support from the Swedish public. The show will kick off at 20.00 CET and y'all can follow it here. Lycka till Sverige!

  1. Anton Ewald – “Natural”
  2. Ellen Benediktson – “Songbird”
  3. Alcazar – “Blame It On The Disco”
  4. Oscar Zia – “Yes We Can”
  5. Linus Svenning – “Bröder”
  6. Helena Paparizou – Survivor”
  7. YOHIO – “To the End”
  8. Sanna Nielsen – “Undo”
  9. Panetoz – “Efter solsken”
  10. Ace Wilder – “Busy Doin’ Nothin’

Personally, I hope either Ace, Sanna or Helena will win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...