Friday 7 March 2014

Denmark: DMGP songs released!

Denmark will hold their national final tomorrow and DR, the Danish broadcaster, has released the ten competing entries in full. A very strong line-up - take a listen here. I think the winner will either be Bryan Rice, Michael Rune feat. Natascha Bessez, Basim or maybe even GlamboyP. I think pretty much anyone can win tomorrow - the outcome will probably depend on the live performances. If I had to bet £10, I'd probably opt for Bryan. He came so close in 2010 and his song is very strong this year... These are the acts:

  • Sonny – Feeling the you
  • Anna David – It hurts
  • Basim - Cliche love song
  • Rebekka Thornbech - Your lies
  • GlamboyP - Right by your dide
  • Bryan Rice - I choose u
  • Nadia Malm – Before you forget me
  • Michael Rune feat. Natascha Bessez - Wanna be loved
  • Emilie Moldow - Vi finder hjem
  • Danni Elmo – She’s the one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...