Monday 3 February 2014

Spain: Listen to the songs here!

TVE have released the five competing entries - that are in the running to represent Spain in Copenhagen! I'm really impressed. Spain have really upped their game this year. Listen to them here.

I actually like all of the songs but I think the best is Brequette. Her song is brilliant!! I have been listening to it all day... just wow! Ruth's "Dancing In The Rain" is great too, although I'm not sure if the English/Spanish mix works that well. I would rather her sing it completely in Spanish or English. But for some reason it works on Brequette's song. The Spanish national final will probably be held sometime in February although there is no official date, yet. ¡Viva España!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...