Sunday 2 December 2012

Belarus: Preparations for Friday's final underway!

They are competing on Friday! | Picture: BTRC, edited by ESC Webs
It's only 5 days until Belarus will select their entry for the 2013 contest and preparations are well underway! I'm really looking forward to it!

A new voting method will be used, where viewers will be able to see who is leading live- this is the same method Germany has used in their recent Nationals Selections. The running order is due for Tuesday, I hope Alyona gets a good draw! Contestants will rehearse Thursday and then hours before the final, on Friday. Here is the list of participants... 

  • Max Lorens – I love your charming eyes
  • Alyona Lanskaya - Rhythm in Love
  • Alexey Gross - One Way Love
  • Daria - Catch Me Again
  • Nuteki – Save Me
  • Stanislav Satsura – Get out of my way
  • Uzari – Secret
  • Yan Zhenchak – Letter to Mother
  • Vitaly Voronko – I wonder how you
  • Beaver Band – Incredible girl 
The show is expected to start 20:00 CET, here is my favourite...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...