Saturday 26 January 2013

Denmark: Final tonight!

Tonight is the Danish national final! YAY - It's going to be one heck of a show! DMGP is one of the best national final, well for me anyway! 10 acts will fight to represent the beautiful country in Malmo...
  • Frederikke Vedel - Jeg har hele tiden vidst det
  • Brinck - Human
  • Kate Hall - I’m Not Alone
  • Louise Dubiel - Rejs dig op
  • Daze - We Own the Universe
  • Simone Egeriis - Stay Awake
  • Jack Rowan feat. Sam Gray - Invincible
  • Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops
  • Albin – Beautiful to Me
  • Mohamed – Unbreakable
The line-up is very strong! My favourites are Emmelie de Forest, Kate Hall and Brinck but I wouldn't be too disappointed with Mohammed or Frederikke Vedel either! I'm really looking forward to this one!

Who will follow Soluna Samay? Could Brinck represent Denmark once again? Could a Danish song win? So many questions!  Here is a recap...

 My ultimate favourite...
And a dark horse for me...

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...