Saturday, 9 February 2013

Finland: Krista Siegfrids wins!

The bookies were wrong - Diandra bombed and Mikael came second! Krista Siegfrids rocked it tonight and the Finns voted for her! She has an awesome voice and her song is great- it's trash and we need some trash in Malmo, we have a sheer lack of it so far!

Marry Me also has some cracking lyrics "I'm your slave, your my master" - WOW!!! The jury awarded her full marks! My initial favourite was Mikael Saari but it was all pretty boring tonight, amazing voice though! Diandra came third - she looks very Egyptian but her song sucked... I loved the studio version but it just didn't come across good enough, in my honest opinion!

It was penned by Krista Siegfrids, Erik Nyholm, Kristofer Karlsson and Jessika Lundstr├Âm. Latvia, Hungary and Sweden have semi finals going but I will update all that tomorrow - it's all about the grand finals for me! Norway will select soon... Stay Tuned! :) 

DING-DONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...