Friday 1 February 2013

Slovenia: Hannah will fly the Slovenian flag!

Hannah, who is originally American, has been selected to represent Slovenia in Malmo, the Slovenian broadcaster announced this just now!

Five composers have sent their songs, but what will she sing? We will know the answer 14th February - that's also the day Germany will choose their entry via a national final! RTVSLO asked her to do ESC and she accepted right away, here is what she said...
The invitation came unexpectedly. I was pleasantly surprised, because I really enjoyed EMA two years ago. And I’m very excited that I can represent Slovenia at the Eurovision Song Contest!
She looks very interesting... This is the first time ever Slovenia has chosen their entry internally. In 2011, she tried to represent Slovenia but Maja Kuec was unstoppable! I hope her song will be good.... <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...