Monday 11 March 2013

Belgium: New version "Love Kills" to be released 15th March!

Love Kills hasn't been doing very well with the Internet polls - mainly coming last place but could this change after the new version is released? Could this revamp save Belgium 2013? Jeez, I hop so!

Roberto Bellarosa has recorded the new version in Finland and the official video-clip has also been filmed, ready for Friday's release. To be honest, I don't dislike the original but it's just so boring and bland. I know his vocals suffered because it was very early in the morning when the national final took place. He is looking forward to releasing the new version of Love Kills publicly - I hope it will be good. I think it will be, the song does have some real potential...

Here is the original version...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...