Sunday 3 March 2013

Bulgaria: Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankoulov to perform “Kismet” in Malmo.

The Bulgarian public and jury decided to send Kismet to Malmo! Not a bad choice but they had a much better option...

I think Samo Shampioni was the much better option - but I'm so not disappointed! Kismet is very nice indeed and Elitsa does have an awesome voice, she is really perfect! The  The show was rather short - Heilsarmee performed, they did a great job but I am starting to get fed up of You And Me! Are you pleased with the Bulgarian decision?

Serbia has also kicked of their national final - watch that here! 

The jury and televote were divided between Kismet and Samo Shampioni - and the Bulgarian vote got their way, which is right I suppose! Kismet is nowhere near the beauty of Voda! Still, it's a very nice song and I think could do very well come May!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...