Saturday 9 March 2013

Romania: Cezar to perform "It's My Life" in Malmo!

I'm just speechless! Romania has just selected Cezar to represent the country in Malmo, it's beyond hideous! I'm so disappointed tonight with not just Sweden and now Romania too...

I'm not the only one who hates this song - this is not going down well at all over Europe. Normally I love Romanian songs but this year, it's not the case. Electric Fence really deserved the win tonight, the came second, - her vocals were amazing and it's something different! I hope they will try next year - Luminita came 3rd, respectably  Not one country wants to win this year... Now after most of the songs have been selected I think Denmark is the one to beat. The results:
  1. Cezar – It’s my life 20 (12/8)
  2. Electric Fence – Emilia 19 (7/12)
  3. Luminita Anghel – Unique 18 (8/10)
  4. Casa Presei – Un refren 12 (10/2)
  5. Elena Cârstea Muttart – Spinning 11 (4/7)
  6. Tudor Turcu – Hello 10 (6/4)
  7. Al Mike feat. Renee Santana – What is love 8 (2/6)
  8. Narcis Iustin Ianau – Seven 5 (5/0)
  9. Freestay – Criminal mind 5 (0/5)
  10. Cristian Prajescu – The best thing in life is to love 3 (3/0)
  11. Ovidiu Anton – Run away with me 3 (0/3)
  12. Andrei Leonte – Paralyzed 2 (1/1)
A great show from Romania, mind - just an awful winner! Listen here, please remove cats away whilst listening, it will scare them to death. Saying that, it scares me to death! "RUNS!"

La mejor... <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...