Sunday 21 April 2013

Introducing 2013: France!

I have decided to take a look at each entry this year, in a lead-up to the contest! There are 39 countries participating this year, all aiming to win in Malmo (well, some don't wanna win!) Turkey, Portugal, Slovakia and Bosnia & Herzegovina decided to withdraw this year, which was a shame, so lets hope they'll decide to return for 2014! I have drawn all the countries randomly and today it's France's turn...

Amandine Bourgeois - L'enfer Et Moi!

La France is represented by the incredibly talented Amandine Bourgeois after being selected internally by the French broadcaster. Anne Marie David submitted a song however she didn't even make it to the broadcasters top fifteen, which did suck. Madame Amandine was announced to the French representative in January then the song was released in March. It got negative feedback from most but not from moi - it's a great song! I love the last minute, in fact I love all of it - she is one sassy woman! For me, the most attractive artist this year...

I hope she can do well! I doubt that though - I think another poor result for the French is likely. Maybe the jury will like it, and see that the song is really a masterpiece. France are always sending different genres to the contest - and try different things! It's one of my favourites and I would love to see the contest in Paris for 2014. What do you think about L'enfer Et Moi? Hope the stage performance won't look a mess, that ruined Anggun's chances last year... Echo was a good song but the stage performance made it look stupid and quite unprofessional in my opinion. Bonne Chance!
Je vais te faire l'enfer De là où tu te perds...
Here it is, sassy video-clip...


Amandine in Amsterdam last weekend...


Her cover of Kissing You...


A cover of Bring Me Back To Life...


TOMORROW'S HINT - MASSIVE NF, DISAPPOINTING WINNER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...