Sunday 1 December 2013

Switzerland: 6 participants advance to the Swiss national final!

18 acts showcased their talent in yesterdays "Expert Check" and the professional jury selected 6 acts that'll compete in the national final.

This blogger did manage to see a few of the performances. My favourite was Gosia however her vocals weren't great, and that's probably the reason she didn't advance.

  • 3 For All – Together Forever
  • Nino Colonna – La luce del cuore
  • Yasmina Hunzinger – I Still Believe
  • Christian Tschanz – Au paradis
  • Natacha & Stéphanie – Une terre sans vous
  • Sebalter – Hunter Of Stars

I think my favourite now is either 3 For All or Christian Tschanz. The national final will be held on 1st February. I'll review all the songs in depth pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...