Saturday 1 February 2014

Finland: Representative to be selected tonight!

It's not only Switzerland who are selecting their entry for Copenhagen tonight, as Finland's UMK will come to an end this evening. There are 8 participants in the running - and I have high hopes. I predict either Softengine, Lauri, Mikko or Hukka ja Mama will win - although I also think Hannah Sky has good chances too. Clarissa and Josh's song is very radio friendly but it doesn't really work live. I doubt they'll win. If I had to make a prediction to win - I'd probably opt for Mikko. Lovely ballad.

The Finnish selection has been great - there have been many great performances in the semis/heats. Krista Siegfrids will give a special performance tonight. #TEAMDINGDONG! The outcome will be decided by televote and a jury. Personally, I wanna see Hukka ja Mama win!
  1. Softengine – Something Better
  2. Hanna Sky – Hope
  3. MIAU – GodDrug
  4. Lauri Mikkola – Going Down
  5. Madcraft – Shining Bright
  6. Mikko Pohjola – Sängyn Reunalla
  7. Clarissa feat. Josh Standing – Top Of The World
  8. Hukka ja Mama – Selja
You can watch the show here at 20:00 CET and is expected to last roughly two hours. Onnea Kaikille!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...