Saturday 1 February 2014

Latvia: Samanta Tina and Niko among tonight's qualifiers!

YAY! This blogger is very satisfied with tonight's results. Samanta Tina qualified - and so did Niko. Unfortunately though, Tamara didn't make it. I had a soft spot for her song. The second semi final will take place tomorrow evening. Here are the results:
  • Niko – Here I Am Again
  • Aarzemnieki – Cake to Bake
  • Samanta Tina – Stay
  • MyRadiantU – Going all the Way
  • Aminata Savadogo – I can Breathe
  • Olga and Ligo – Saule Riet
I can't wait to relieve Samanta's performance. Are you satisfied with these results? I certainly am. It has been a really good night! Thanks to everyone who has joined me. 

Photograph from Samanta's Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...