Saturday 1 February 2014

Switzerland: Sebalter selected for Copenhagen!

WAHOOO! I'm delighted! Sebalter has won the Swiss final and will thus fly the Swiss flag in Copenhagen! I'm listening to it now and I love it - awesome choice for Switzerland!

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I was unable to get a suitable link that worked properly so I just watched Finland instead but I switched over just in time for the results... it's a brilliant tune! Yasmina's ballad came a very respectable 2nd while 3 For All came 3rd - that's ironic, innit! Here are the results:
  1. SeBAlter - Hunter of Stars
  2. Yasmina Hunzinger - I Still Believe
  3. 3 For All - Together Forever
  4. Christian Tschanz - Au Paradis
  5. Nino Colonna - La Luce Del Cuore
  6. Natacha & Stéphanie - Une Terre Sans Vous
...and well done to everyone who predicted he would win in my little poll!! Complimenti a tutti. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...