The Finnish entry will be chosen tonight. Nine acts may be in the running although if the polls are anything to be believed, it' just a formality for handicapped band Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät, Will they win? However Opera Skaala, Satin Circus and Shava also are very popular. I would personally pick either Satin Circus, Opera Skaala or Solju.
- Norlan "El Misionario - No voy a llorar por ti
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät - Aina mun pitää
- Satin Circus - Crossroads
- Shava - Ostarilla
- Opera Skaala - Heart of Light
- Jouni Aslak - Lions and Lambs
- Solju - Hold Your Colours
- Järjestyshäiriö - Särkyneiden sydänten kulmilla
- Angelo De Nile - All For Victory
Hungary also chooses tonight. My favourite is Kati Wolf - will she be picked and return to the Eurovision stage? No idea. I also like Ív and Passed. Boggie has been very popular with the juries.. so will the televote also support her? Ádám Szabó also isn't one to rule out. This is probably the hardest national final to call. I really look forward to see who they pick! Here's tonight's line-up:
- Ádám Szabó - Give Me Your Love
- Boglárka Csemer – Boggie - Wars for Nothing
- Zoltán Mujahid - Beside You
- Spoon - Keep Marching On
- Ív - Fire
- Kati Wolf - Ne engedj el
- Passed - Mesmerize
- Bálint Gájerc - That's How It Goes
Slovenia's song is going to be selected tonight. Eight acts are in the running however Maraaya and Martina Majerle both seem to the the immediate favourites with people. I also have a soft spot for Jana Šušteršič's song - so I wouldn't mind seeing either of those three win tonight. But how about you? Who do you think should fly the Slovenian flag this year?
- Alya & Neno Belan - Misunderstandings
- Tim Kores - Once Too Many Times
- Jana Šušteršič - Glas srca (Voice of the heart)
- I.C.E. - Vse mogoče (Everything is possible)
- Clemens - Mava to (We have this)
- Maraaya - Here For You
- Rudi Bučar En Figoni - Šaltinka (A šaltin girl)
- Martina Majerle - Alive
I haven't followed the Moldovan selection much this year however I have heard some songs! I heard about Kitty Brucknell receiving only 88 votes on Tuesday and being eliminated, which I'm sad about however the song wasn't up to much really. Sunstroke Project are aiming to make a return to Eurovision tonight - can they do it? Ukrainian Eduard Romanyuta seems to be popular though but will the jury support him? Hmm... Doredos are also great. I don't have a clue who will win to be honest!
The final semi final of Melodifestivalen is to be held tonight. Here is the line-up..
- Caroline Wennergren – Black Swan
- JTR – Building It Up
- Midnight Boy – Don’t Say No
- Annika Herlitz – Ett andetag
- Hasse Andersson – Guld och gröna skogar
- Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes
- Dinah Nah – Make Me (La La La)
And finally. the long awaited Spanish entry is finally going to be revealed tomorrow at 12:00 CET. Edurne won't disappoint us. All we know about the song is that it's dramatic and with ethnic elements, and 100% in Spanish! In the meantime though, let's enjoy this awesome tune from Edurne!