Saturday 19 January 2013

Norway: Gromth feat. Emil Solli-Tangen, Datarock and Vidar Busk qualified!

The first 3 finalists have been selected in Norway! After a rather boring show, yes I did watch it unfortunately, it was decided Gromth feat. Emil Solli-Tangen, Datarock and Vidar Busk would make the final!

My favourite by far is Gromth feat. Emil Solli-Tangen - it's a great song and I wouldn't mind seeing it winning! Emil Solli- Tangen has an amazing voice, it's a very strong song indeed!

The other two songs were OK but nothing special, in my honest opinion! Are you pleased with the results? The majority of the people I know are not... :( LOL! The second semi final will be held next week - I hope the line-up will be better!

Watch Gromth feat. Emil Solli-Tangen here... I wish them the best of luck! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...