Sunday 17 February 2013

Estonia: Eesti Laul's first qualifiers!

Eesti Laul kicked off last night with an amazing show! Five acts made the final, which is set to take place 2nd March...

My favourite is Winny Puhh, a rock band which I can only describe as unique! I haven't laughed so much in ages and they did qualify, it looks quite possible they will win the whole selection. I didn't see the show but I think I'm going to watch next week now - it's one of the better selections for sure!

Here are last night qualifiers...

  • Winny Puhh – Meiecundimees üks Korsakov läks eile Lätti
  • Teele & Tuuli & Ula – Ring The Alarm
  • Grete Paia – Päästke noored hinged
  • Elina Born – Enough
  • Kõrsikud – Suuda öelda ei

Last night's beautiful moment...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...