Sunday 17 February 2013

Hungary: Here are the 18 semifinalists!

Last night, I was too busy with Sanremo and the Latvian final to take any interest in A Dal but now I have caught up with the results and I'm rather pleased!

The semi finals will start next week with 18 participants (9 in each), the line-up is rather good and I'm impressed with Hungary! Fatima Mohamed was the best last night but I'm still rooting for Veca Janicsák! Here are the guys and girls who made it!


  • Gergő Baricz – Húz
  • Tamás Palcsó – Ezt látnod kell
  • Tibor Gyurcsík – Örök harc
  • Ildikó Keresztes – Nem akarok többé játszani
  • Gergő Rácz – Csak állj mellém
  • Szilvi Agárdi and Dénes Pál – Szíveddel láss
  • Plastikhead feat. Laci Gáspár – A szeretet él
  • Odett – Ne engedj el
  • Tamás Vastag – Holnaptól
  • ByeAlex – Kedvesem
  • Veca Janicsák – Új generáció
  • András Kállay-Saunders – My Baby
  • Lilla Polyák – Valami más
  • United – Tegnap még más voltál
  • Laura Cserpes – Élj pont úgy
  • Fatima Mohamed – Nem baj
  • Gigi Radics – Úgy fáj
  • Peti Puskás – Amíg a tűz ég

She is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...