I am personally hoping Aggeliki Iliadi will win but I think Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas have it in the bag, they seem to be topping all polls on the Internet and it's something the Greeks would normally go for, remember Opa?! I'm looking forward to seeing this and I will do a live-stream, maybe! Who's competing to fly the Greek flag in May?
- Thomaï Apergi - One Last Kiss
- Alex Leon feat. Georgina - Angel
- Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas - Alcohol is Free
- Aggeliki Iliadi - Χίλιες & Μία Νύχτες
Greece held their national final in a shopping mall last year so this year's combination will be of a much better standard because ERT and MAD TV are working round the clock to hold the best show possible! You can watch the show on eurovision.tv at 20:00 CET! Oh, and many Greek and international stars will perform including...
- Ivi Adamou (Cyprus 2012)
- Eleftheria Eleftheriou (Greece 2012)
- Despina Olympiou (Cyprus 2013)
- Alexander Rybak (Norway 2009)
- Ruslana (Ukraine 2004)
- Dima Bilan (Russia 2008)
- Marija Serifovic (Serbia 2007)
- Helena Paparizou (Greece 2005)
- Vicky Lenadros (Luxembourg 1972)
The best, she is beautiful and it would be the best decision for Malmo, in my opinion of course...