Monday 18 February 2013

Romania: Watch all the performances... LIVE!

 Luminița was wonderful! 
Yesterday the Romanain broadcaster held auditions where all the competing acts performed live! I was really impressed with these and my favourite is Natalia Barbu, without a doubt! She gave an outstanding performance, exactly like she did in 2007...

I also liked Luminița Anghel's Unique, I didn't at first but it's really grown on me - I think it will be the one to beat! Andrei Leonte and Electric Fence were also pretty good, it's a real strong selection! And all the performances were live too, no pre-recorded vocals. The Romanian semi finals will be held on Friday and Saturday, this week where the best will make the final - which is set for March 3rd! You can view all the performances here! Here are all the participants...

All my favourites are in the first semi it seems! She rocked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...