Friday 8 February 2013

Ireland: Listen here!

Jade Ewen #2? 
RTE have released the 5 songs which are competing in Eurosong through a radio program and I am surprised with how much I like them! Irish selections are usually pretty poor but that's so not the case this year, in my opinion anyway...

The Irish final is set for 22nd February, and the best thing is that Jedward won't be returning - YAY! I liked them in 2011 but they sucked in 2012 - utter trash! The interesting thing is the song in Turkish (well partly Turkish, partly English) - it's called Son Kez/The Last Time, and it's great!

My person favourite is Zoe Alexis Bohorquez, she could definitely bring Ireland back onto the left hand side of the board but then I am pretty sure Ryan Dolon will win, he seems the most popular with fans... Not that I would mind, it's great! Well done Éire!!!

Who would you like to represent Ireland? Listen here...

  • Inchequin – Son kez / The last time...
  • Aimée Fitzpatrick – Crashing down...


  • Zoe Alexis Bohorquez – Fire! <3
  • Ryan Dolan – Only love survives... 
  • Kasey – Kiss me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...