Saturday 2 March 2013

Hungary: ByeAlex to Malmo!

What an awful choice! Hungary has just decided that it will be ByeAlex which will fly the Hungarian flag in Malmo...

I didn't watch the show so I'll catch up tomorrow, if I have the strength! I really don't like Kedvesem, I think it's just to... dull! I don't think Hungary will make the final this year - saying that, I didn't think they would last year and they proved me wrong so who knows. This isn't going down well among international fans however, and it's no wonder, Hungary had some wonderful songs but they kicked them all out in the semi finals! Gigi Radics would've been a much better choice for the Hungarians out of tonight's hopefuls...

These were the lucky ones to make the "super-final"...
  • Tamás Vastag
  • András Kállay-Saunders 
  • Gigi Radic
  • ByeAlex  
Here it is, another year I won't enjoy the Hungarian entry, yet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...