Thursday 7 March 2013

Israel: The final of KDAM tonight!

I'm thinking  Shany Zamir could win...
Israel will select it's entrant for Malmo tonight  The Israeli public and a jury will decide who that will be in tonight's epic (and rather controversial) final...

There are a few good songs in the running, I'm personally hoping for Judah Gavra out, he is very popular over in Israel and his song would be a nice addition to the 2013 contest. Unfortunately, Kathleen Rayter decided to withdraw as she thinks tonight's jury vote will be manipulated.

I also think Shani Zamir is in with a shot. The others are either just average or dull for me! Here is tonight's running order...
  1. Judah Gavra – Hayom
  2. Moran Mazuz – Give me a sign
  3. Ron Weinreich – Love is one
  4. Shany Zamir - Forever
  5. Hila Ben David – Beautiful
  6. Ran Sandler – Find a way
  7. Meital de Razon & Asi Tal – Toda la noche
  8. Moran Mazor – Rak bishvilo
  9. Vladi Blayberg – We are free
I'm hoping one of these can win...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...