Saturday 2 March 2013

Sweden: Line-up for Melodifestivalen complete!

I so hope she wins!
The Swedish will select their entry next week, finally! Tonight the second chance round took place where Anton and Robin qualified, we now have 10 very different finalists...

I'm really hoping Louise Hoffsten will win but I doubt she will! I'm thinking it's between Ulrik Munther and YOHIO, especially after I've seen this draw! Here is the running order, which was only decided moments ago...
  1. Ulrik Munther - Tell the world I’m here
  2. David Lindgren - Skyline 
  3. State of Drama - Falling 
  4. Anton Ewald - Begging 
  5. Louise Hoffsten - Only the dead fish follow the stream
  6. Ralf Gyllenhammar - Bed on fire
  7. Ravaillacz - En riktig jävla schlager
  8. Sean Banan - Copacabanana 
  9. Robin Stjernberg - You 
  10. YOHIO - Heartbreak hotel
The grand final will take place 9th March! Only the dead fish... ^^


Swim away fishy! ^^ I'm tired, OK? It's been a long night... HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...