Sunday 5 May 2013

Introducing 2013: Serbia!

I have decided to take a look at each entry this year, in a lead-up to the contest! There are 39 countries participating this year, all aiming to win in Malmo (well, some don't wanna win!) Turkey, Portugal, Slovakia and Bosnia & Herzegovina decided to withdraw this year, which was a shame, so lets hope they'll decide to return for 2014! I have drawn all the countries randomly and today it's Serbia's turn...

Moje 3 - Ljubav je svuda!

This year the ever so popular Beosong returned - after a one year break. It was a two night ordeal, it was a bloody tough ordeal too - many awful songs and I think one of the best, from the bunch, won. I wasn't a fan when the girls won but now after hearing it several times I do like it and it really does deserve it's place in the competition. Serbia selected their entry on 3rd March - same day as the Bulgarian national final. The Moje 3 girls are vocally perfect, well they was in Amsterdam but not in the NF...

Will Serbia qualify? Hell yeah - they will and with ease! They are drawn last in the first semi and Serbia normally gets loads of votes anyway... Doubt the jury will like it though but maybe the jury will appreciate the girls vocals, if they are good on the night that is. Belgium will perform before Serbia, another uptempo song but I think that one will be unnoticed. Let me say this - the rehearsals start tomorrow but will be behind closed doors, which kinda sucks, anyway I've said I won't be around when the contest is being held but you can look at the websites/blogs above this. I'm sorry for this :( I will be back for the final though which I'm pleased about. I have no two more "introductions" to introduce and then its done - thank you everyone for joining me here, it warms my heart <3 OK, back to Serbia! They perform in the native tongue, again...
Da ljubav je svuda Malo volim, malo ne volim Probala bih svašta sa njim...
Here it is...


The English version...


The girls in Amsterdam, no jokes please ;)


Let's remember this masterpiece... <3


TOMORROW'S HINT - TWO COUNTRIES LEFT, IT'S GONNA BE ONE OF THEM... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...