Tuesday 19 May 2015

EUROVISION 2015 IS HERE!

Yihuu - omg Eurovision is here!! The first semi final of Eurovision 2015 will be held live from Vienna tonight! This blogger is beyond excited - but then, who isn't? An important note - I won't be able to blog during the week as I'm going on a mini break but I'll still watch the shows, naturally, however I won't be able to post anything until the weekend. Most likely on Saturday but let's see. Anyway, below you can find the countries who will participate in tonight's semi and with my predictions and hopes... (* = I predict they will qualify, BOLD = I want them to qualify). 
  1.  Moldova 
  2.  Armenia *
  3.  Belgium
  4.  The Netherlands *
  5.  Finland *
  6.  Greece *
  7.  Estonia *
  8.  FYR Macedonia
  9.  Serbia 
  10.  Hungary *
  11.  Belarus 
  12.  Russia *
  13.  Denmark *
  14.  Albania *
  15.  Romania *
  16.  Georgia 
...and here is the line-up for semi final two. I doubt I'll get these right but hey, it's a lot of fun :-)
  1.  Lithuania *
  2.  Ireland
  3.  San Marino
  4.  Montenegro *
  5.  Malta
  6.  Norway *
  7.  Portugal
  8.  Czech Republic 
  9.  Israel *
  10.  Latvia 
  11.  Azerbaijan *
  12.  Iceland *
  13.  Sweden *
  14.  Switzerland
  15.  Cyprus *
  16.  Slovenia *
  17.  Poland *
I really hope everyone enjoys the shows! And good luck to all the participants!! But especially Elhaida, Polina, Trijntje, Elnur, Stig and Elina, Guy, Nina and Edurne ;-) 


...aaaaaand Nigella Lawson will announce the UK's points! Amazing choice!! I love her. She's fantastic and I don't think the BBC could've picked someone better.  If you're not familiar with Nigella, watch this! She's fab! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...