Monday 28 January 2013

Norway: Margaret Berger leads iTunes!

Melodi Grand Prix, the Norwegian selection has been pretty weak this year but one song is amazing - in my opinion anyways! It's called I Feed You My Love...

Margaret won the second semi final of MGP on Saturday and has gone straight to the top of iTunes! It seems the Norwegians are going crazy for her... I love it! I really hope Norway will select her - even though we still have one semi final to go - she is my favourite! If you click here and look for Norway, you can see she is leading!

Is this a sign the Norwegians are going to send her? I do hope so! Also she seems a favourite internationally, as many folks love her!... Oslo 2014? They have to select her first! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...