Saturday 2 March 2013

Hungary: "A Dal" concludes tonight!

After several qualification rounds and semi finals, the Hungarian entry will finally be chosen! The line-up is rather poor tonight in my opinion, they got rid of Janicsák Veca last week...

I wouldn't mind seeing Gigi Radics or Szilvi Agárdi & Dénes Pál winning! It's such a poor final, I'm sorry, but they got rid of some wonderful songs in the semi finals! I can't seeing Hungary qualifying the final this year with whatever they send - but saying that I never thought Compact Disco would either...

The final result will be decided by a jury and televote - it's going to be an interesting show and it will interesting to see what they send. Here are the participants...

  • Tamás Vastag – Holnaptól
  • Gigi Radics – Úgy Fáj
  • Szilvi Agárdi & Dénes Pál – Szíveddel Láss
  • ByeAlex – Kedvesem
  • Gergő Rácz – Csak Állj Mellém
  • András Kállay-Saunders – My Baby
  • Ildikó Keresztes – Nem Akarok Többé Játszani
  • Laura Cserpes – Élj Pont Úgy

What will the Hungarians go for? I really have no idea! I would go for this, if I had to make a choice...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...