Wednesday 10 April 2013

Cyprus: English version released!

Despina Olympiou has released an English version of her ESC track, it's entitled If You Think Of Me! Beautiful song in any language, but I'm pleased they will stick to Greek for the contest...

The music itself is simply stunning and she has a great voice, a silky voice which suits this kinda song. There are a few different arrangements in this English version but I can't really pick up on them. Will Cyprus qualify? I have my doubts but they could make it - and they have a great draw. The English version was premiered on a Greek radio station yesterday. Oh, and Despina has also released a Spanish version too!

The Engish version is here and here she is performing in the Greek final. I love this performance...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...