Tuesday 21 May 2013

San Marino: Confirmed participation for 2014 - Valentina to return again?

Uh-oh! Everybody loves you so... San Marino are not giving up! Carlo Romeo, general director of SMRTV, has confirmed his country will participate in next years contest. He also said that Valentina could represent San Marino again if she wanted...

I'm so pleased they won't give up, I really thought they would call it a day after another disappointing result last week. Carlo Romeo commented...
If Valentina Monetta agrees, it is not a problem for us to have her for next year [...] For us, Valentina won, she was great and she could have not done much more. Her staff has done a great job and we would be happy to have her again.
So the small Italian principality will be represented in 2014. Fantastic. Will Valentina give it another shot? Maybe... but if she does, give her a JAZZ song!!!
Right now I am not ready to say yes or no to a third time, I will calmly evaluate the different proposals. For the time being I can only say that my team and I have won because we have done the best we could and the comments on our performance were more than positive
I'd personally love to see Valentina in Copenhagen, or Herning...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...