Monday 20 May 2013

Slovenia: Hannah reacts to her disappointing result!

Hannah came last in her semi final for Slovenia, which was a surprise for me, and now she's released a statement on her Facebook page following these results after they were released after Saturday's grand final.

Here's what she said...
Ouch, I won’t lie – those results hurt. but it is what it is. I still had an AMAZING time through this whole process and fully stand behind our song 100%. The people who worked with me, the support here and abroad was truly inspiring. I appreciate this whole experience with all my heart and always will. Those who know me and what I’m capable of might agree i wasn’t up to my full potential, but i truly worked hard and gave it my all and I honestly believe that didn’t affect much the final result for reasons not worth getting into.. WE had a great performance and I want to thank Maestro Crew for their phenomenal job! And thank you all again for the love and support! In the end what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. My life still has plenty of blank pages ahead, and that means room to write and epic ending! 

This DIDN'T deserve last...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...