- The preliminary dates for Eurovision 2016 are 10th, 12th and 14th May. Of course this could still change...
- Serbia will defiantly sing 100% in English. Romania's going to sing a bilingual version - after the English version got mixed reactions.
- The opening party in Vienna will be held on 17th May.
- During the grand final, the participating artists will enter the arena via a magic bridge. It's anyone's game what that means.... but I can't wait!
- Austria will perform at #14 in the final. The host country's position in the running order was chosen by a random draw.
- If you have accreditation, you'll be able to use Vienna's measum and public transport for free.
Montenegro is the only country yet to reveal their entry - that'll be released on 21st March. I'll be doing my introductory series very differently this year. I'm sure y'all are going to love it :-)
Photograph - ESCKAZ