Saturday 13 April 2013

San Marino: Valentina Monetta releases "Chrysalis (You'll Be Flying)"!

Thank god she will sing stick to the Italian version for Malmo! I mean this song is probably good in any language but it sounds much more natural in Italian...

Valentina released the English version late last night and almost all fans seem to be pleased that the original will be used for Malmo. I think Valentina herself is more comfortable singing in Italian too... Something interesting - it's been confirmed that the staging will be red in Malmo, and so will her dress! *EXITED*! Tonight the annual "Eurovision in Concert" will take place, over in Holland, and Valentina is one of the many acts which will perform! It'll be a great night over there and I wish I could have gone! Tomorrow I will do a review on tonight's performances and rate them! I love rating things - makes me feel important! HAHA! Anyway, enough of that for now...

Here's the English version! I really wanna see San Marino qualify this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...