Friday 9 May 2014

Copenhagen 2014: Semi final TWO review!

Last night's semi final was really tough to call! I was mostly satisfied with the results,though. Israel should have qualified instead of Belarus - but apart from that, I'm pleased with last night's results ! I'm delighted Poland made it, and it's also great Austria's bearded lady got through! It was no surprise Norway and Malta qualified, both were great on stage and I think Malta are ones to watch tomorrow evening. The rapper guy from Greece messed up his words, but that didn't matter as it was a very strong and solid performance. Switzerland also made it, for the first time since 2011 - and so did Tinkara from Slovenia! Which is marvelous. Here are last night's qualifiers:
  • Malta
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Austria
  • Finland
  • Belarus
  • Switzerland
  • Greece
  • Slovenia
  • Romania
The biggest shock was Israel not qualifying. Mei was flawless and I really hope Israel won't withdraw.. Ireland wasn't great on stage. Kasey she looked beautiful - but the performance itself wasn't strong enough. Lithuania and Georgia were both a bit too weird, and I won't miss them in the final. FYR Macedonia was good but the stupid dancer ruined it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow - it's a very open contest this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...