Sunday 8 March 2015

Romania: National final to be held tonight!

The Romanians will select their song tonight. Twelve acts are in the the running and it's a rather weak line-up.. My favourite by far is Voltaj. I'd be thrilled if they won. It's a strong song and would make a fantastic entry for Romania! Will they select it? Who knows... My 2nd choice would be Luminita Anghel and my 3rd choice would be Lara Lee. The others didn't really leave a lasting impression on me. Here's the line-up for tonight:

  1. Voltaj – De la capat
  2. Baietii – Dragoste in lanturi
  3. Tudor Turcu – Save Us
  4. Aurelian Temisan feat. Alexa – Chica Latina
  5. Rodica Aculova – My Light
  6. Blue Noise – Love Won’t Run Away
  7. Ovidiu Anton – Still Alive
  8. Lara Lee – Superman
  9. Super Trooper – Secret Place
  10. Luminita Anghel – A Million Stars
  11. Cristina Vasiu – Nowhere
  12. CEJ – We Were In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...