Thursday 14 March 2013

Montenegro: "Igranka" presented to the world!

A few moments ago the Montenegrin entry was presented through a special show RTCG held.

The video-clip was presented and I have no idea how to describe it. Igranka was filmed a few weeks ago in Belgrade and it was recorded there too, "Who See" informed their fans they wouldn't disappoint... Well I am very disappointed! Could they qualify? I think there's a chance, this song stands out and with some crazy epic performance it could do. I will re-listen to this a few times over the coming days and see if it grows on me however I doubt that...

This one is really dividing fans opinion - some love this whilst others think it's on par with Romania... Spain is also going to present it's official video-clip tonight! Now ESDM won't disappoint me. <3 Here's Montenegro...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...