Friday 29 March 2013

Sweden: Take a look at the acoustic version of "You"!

Robin Stjernberg has been working hard in the studio and released an acoustic version of You! This version has already had thousands of views on YouTube and over 600 likes - it was only released this morning...

It's stripped back, much better and the original. Personally I find the the original horrible, it's one of my least favourites this year - but I love the acoustic version. His voice sound so much better here, all we hear is a piano melody and no other instruments - because the original version had more electro beats than Slovenia (and that's saying something!). I think this will do really well in May, it's the host country and it's that type of song people will vote for... Even though I won't be one of them!

Enjoy it here! Still think this was the rightful winner in Sweden though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...