Tuesday 3 March 2015

Review: Greece's 2015 national final!

Five songs will compete in the Greek national final tomorrow night so here's my review. The overall standard isn't great however I do love Shaya's song. It's fun, catchy and I hope she wins. My favourite for sure. I reckon she would stand out in Vienna - as we have so many mid-tempo ballads so far.. Another act that would stand out is Thomai Apergi & Legend. I know their song isn't to everyone's taste but I really like it. A winner? For some reason, I don't think so... Maria Elena Kiriakou won The Voice of Greece and she brings us a good old fashion power ballad. A strong contender for sure. I wish she was singing in Greek though.. I believe C:Real are very popular but I think their song won't be strong enough to win tomorrow. Barrice is my least favourite. His songs sounds dated and boring to me.. nothing exciting or interesting. If Greece sent him, it would be one of the weakest entries ever. So ideally I want Shaya however if I can't have her, then Maria Elena Kiriakou or Thomai Apergi & Legend would do nicely too. 


Phtograph - joinusoneurovision.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...